Terms and Conditions
“#iCan” is an initiative by the Adani Group to partner with the young and innovative minds of the country to shape ground-breaking ideas into impactful innovations that can benefit the entire world.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The General Terms and Conditions of #iCan also apply to acceptance and rejection of submitted ideas/entries , by submitting your idea you agree to these conditions.
2. Procedure to participate in the #iCan Contest
The interested Participant needs to visit the website (www.iCan.adani.com) (“Website”) register their credential/contact information and submit their ideas to participate in the Contest. To be eligible one must be a student pursuing full time schooling between 5th to 9th grade. The interested Participant may click on the "submit your idea" button to access the registration application and submit their ideas before 24th February, 2022. All the applications will then be forwarded to the screening panel for the screening and the organizer may ask for some of the detailed inputs to be filled by the applicant for screening purpose. The applicant shall be required to complete the detailed inputs form as mentioned in the instructions if it is likely to be shortlisted for the next round.
All Applications shall be evaluated by a selection panel during the screening process. The selection panel will evaluate the applications, based on the following criteria:
- The novelty of the idea/product.
- Commercial feasibility and potential.
- Current stage of Startup / Idea
- Profile of the applicant.
- Sector focus of the current edition
- Impact of idea on surrounding community and the world at large in reducing greenhouse gases
Based on the decision of the selection panel, successful applications will be selected for the next level of the Contest. The decision of the Adani Group Jury panel will be final and binding on all the Contestants.
3. The idea must be original, unpublished work that does not contain any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or violates a third party’s intellectual property rights.
4. We reserve the right to disqualify contestants who violate the rules or interferes with this Contest in any manner. If an contestant is disqualified, we reserve the right to terminate that applicant's eligibility to participate in this Contest.
5. We are not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Contest website or any late, lost, misdirected, undeliverable applications due to system errors or malfunctions.
6. If for any reason whatsoever the Contest is not capable of running as planned, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
7. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Ahmedabad, Gujarat.